Read the conditions and requirements of the program
- Be between 21 and 28 years old
- Have regular monthly periods
- Be physically and mentally healthy
- Not having used contraceptive medication or patches in the last 6 months
- Do not smoke or use drugs
- Have a body mass index of less than 28%
- Not having made other egg donations previously
- Have the legal capacity to authorize the donation
- Gynecological and psychological evaluation must be performed
- The program lasts about 6 months
- Regular reviews may include medication injection
- The extraction of ovules is an outpatient procedure, without surgery but requires anesthesia
Help to help
Ovodonation is a generous and beautiful work that allows both parties to fulfill their dreams, we look for donors who, in addition to being healthy, want to generate a positive change should they be compensated. We have had donors who have completed their studies, or have invested in the education of their children or even have supported other altruistic associations.
How can your dreams help others?